Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10



10 of wat i
LOVE

1)Ppl treat me as their FREN.. TrUe FrEn!

2)Ppl TRUST me

3)Ppl RESPECT me

4)Sum 1 who CARES me wen i m sad.. angry.. n sorrow..

5)STRAIGTH FORWARD FREN(but nt too over) cz they r true ppl

6)sum1 SHARE their problems wif me(means he/she blieves me)

7)Ppl who says THANK U wen i did sum thg 4 them..

8)Ppl who can tahan my DAI TOU HA style.. hehe

9)Ppl who UNDERSTANDS me

10)shoppin!! beach!! rock!! fei zhu liu!! dancing!! singin!! laughin!!!!




10 of wat i HATE

1)Ppl FITNAH me..(i did ntg wrong but i get scolded so badly)

2)Ppl BETRAY me

3)Ppl LIE 2 me

4)Ppl TEASE me

5)Ppl FORCE me 2 do stg i dun wanna do

6)Ppl who COPY (Hv ur own style pls!!!)

7)Ppl thk i m vy WEAK!!!

8)Ppl say i dun hv 办事能力( hw do u knw if i nvr try?)

9)Ppl BULLY my family

10)SPIDERS!!!!!! they look so Soo sOoo UGLY!!!!!!! YaCkss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

~|3abyRen~ said...

Oh ya ... next time i use spider kacau u ... wan mah ??? wan go out mah u ?

~大头Ci@^^ said...

dun ever thk abt dat... so disgustin!! ..go!! y nt??? haha