Friday, November 13, 2009

toohless=sadness



nw den i knw hw toothless feels like.... damn ugly lo..... i HATE myself....!!! SOoo so so so so so so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y my body so damn weak....??! i HATE it!!! if i din faint.. i wont lost my tooth.. den i wont hv 2 worry wher 2 gt $$$ to repair my stupid half-lefted tooth... I dun wanna wait til i bck labuan den repair lo... jst bcz labuan's dentist r cheaper... i REALI dun wan lo!!!! it's like hundered years 2 wait lo...!! da worst thg is my tooth hurts wen i m eatin.. sumtimes la.... i feel myself like ah ma lo.... 惨念... n i hv 2 do my presentaton tiam.... ai yer!!!! fan fan fan fan fan aa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i scare ppl wil laugh at me wen i present lo... soBZz sob... aiZzzzz..... n i dun dare talk 2 ppl liao...... T.T hwever, i wanna thk my classmates 4 helpin me wen i fainted.....
toothless=sadness.... bt stil gt 1 thg 4 me 2 happy la.. haha!! ...stil stay besides me n care 4 me......... althg i bcum so ugly liao... so touch~! wahiahiahiahia!!!

0 comments: